Thursday, 29 May 2014

Olivolio 24 Hours Ultra Rich Face Cream - Review



So...here it is.


Unfortunately, I threw away the box ages ago because this product has literally lasted me for months even though I use it every single day, which is honestly very impressive to me.

I bought it at a local pharmacy, and I don't think it was too pricey considering this was 16 euros, whereas the new moisturiser I got was over twice the price. Here's a link to where you can buy it online.

I haven't used too many varying moisturisers, so I don't know if I'm really able to judge this product properly, considering the only other moisturiser I used was this blue clean & clear one. I can, however, definitely say that this was better than the clean & clear.

It really did work. I have very dry skin that feels like it's going to crack if I don't apply any moisturiser, so having this to help (especially after showers, which is when I use my scrub) was a godsend.

The only problem I found was that it takes a tiny bit of time so set in, so I think that if you're in a hurry and need to apply your foundation literally a millisecond after your moisturiser, maybe avoid getting the Olivolio one.

Overall, I do recommend this if you have dry skin. It was a lifesaver in the winter and definitely followed the 24 hour moisturising promise.

I bought a new one from Biotherm which is a hydrating gel for normal skin, and it has a much lighter consistency and absorbed immediately when I applied it, so after I use it for a bit, I'll do a review on that as well.




Until next time!

P.S. post some of your recommendations for moisturisers below!

No comments:

Post a Comment